Observera

Du är inte inloggad och är påväg att skapa ett gästinlägg. Gästinlägg måste godkännas av forumledningen innan de visas på forumet. Detta kan dröja upp till en dag. Klicka här för att Logga in eller Bli medlem

Observera

Du läser en tråd som är taggad med Labmaster. Detta är en föråldrad och felkonstruerad apparat som inte ger ren sprit. Om du planerar ett nybygge se till att inte bygga en labmaster. Läs mer i dessa trådar Destillationsteori och teknik och Kolonnbrännartyper

"Ultimate plastbrennern"

Världens enklaste brännare.
Användarvisningsbild
Kryddvittran
Turbojäsare
Utrustning: Inget ännu

Re: "Ultimate plastbrennern"

Inlägg av Kryddvittran »

rkr skrev: tis dec 12, 2023 19:59 I used aquarium silicone for hose seams going through the lid. The straight up pipe started at lid level while the return pipe went down through the lid to provide that gravity difference. In principle that design uses VM so it should produce at 47+%.

With bucket on top of bucket the basic arrangement is similar but return pipe is smaller and there's a chamber on top. I also used pot scrubbers on riser pipe. I was able to hit pot still ABV performance with that one.
Nice att höra att plastisen kan till och med vara så effektiv!

Jag tror nog att jag skulle pröva med slangar istället, iom att den är lättare att packa undan än en hink på hink plastis.

Men hur nära kan man sätta in/ut på slangarna för luftflödet skull? Bäst är väll förstås så långt ifrån varandra som möjligt, men skulle det funka att ha dem ganska tätt (kan tänka mig att hastigheten blir långsammare, men för mig skulle detta inte göra så mycket). Har en liten tanke på en egen plastis variant, men då må slangarna sitta hyffsat nära varandra.

//Kryddvittran
Användarvisningsbild
rkr
Bryggmästare

Inlägg av rkr »

Found this one in the garage.
11302023145218.jpg
11302023145230.jpg
The small hole at the bottom of the white bucket is the product outlet. The hole is the middle of the lid is where the aquarium heater is inserted. I used rubber bungs to seal them, today I would order silicone or EPDM things from ali or e-bay.

The alu vent pipe version got crushed and bent a couple of times and developed leaks so I got rid of it. I also found an old 4" column that Mr Svetsare built me years ago... I wonder how it would work as a continuous stripper ...
"Designing and building automatic stills, 3rd edition" - now available from Amazon

If it's got tits, tyres or a trigger - it's trouble

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening
Användarvisningsbild
Kryddvittran
Turbojäsare
Utrustning: Inget ännu

Inlägg av Kryddvittran »

rkr skrev: lör dec 30, 2023 13:57 Found this one in the garage.

11302023145218.jpg11302023145230.jpg

The small hole at the bottom of the white bucket is the product outlet. The hole is the middle of the lid is where the aquarium heater is inserted. I used rubber bungs to seal them, today I would order silicone or EPDM things from ali or e-bay.

The alu vent pipe version got crushed and bent a couple of times and developed leaks so I got rid of it. I also found an old 4" column that Mr Svetsare built me years ago... I wonder how it would work as a continuous stripper ...
Fruktansvärt fint att se Riku!!!
Tror detta är den enda andra bilden på en hink på hink plastis, den andra är Hinkens hela.

Är det en 10 liters hink på överdelen? Om den är så liten kanske det är värt att pröva det, för det kan få plats i en jäshink med allt upp och ner!

Gott nytt år!!

//Kryddvittran
Användarvisningsbild
rkr
Bryggmästare

Inlägg av rkr »

Yes, it's 10l pp bucket on top. There's of course lid as well. The large pipe was loosely filled with potscrubbers and at one point I even had a fan on top of that pipe to pull air through. The fan lowered abv but speeded up output.
"Designing and building automatic stills, 3rd edition" - now available from Amazon

If it's got tits, tyres or a trigger - it's trouble

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening
Skriv svar

Återgå till "Plastbrännaren"