Observera

Du läser en tråd som är taggad med Labmaster. Detta är en föråldrad och felkonstruerad apparat som inte ger ren sprit. Om du planerar ett nybygge se till att inte bygga en labmaster. Läs mer i dessa trådar Destillationsteori och teknik och Kolonnbrännartyper

varför mina inlägg kommer att tas bort?

Saker som rör driften av forumet.
Användarvisningsbild
SDeurope
Färsk jäst
Utrustning: All StillDragon
Kontakt:

varför mina inlägg kommer att tas bort?

Inlägg av SDeurope »

OK, är det konstigt. Kan någon förklara gärna varför mina inlägg kommer att tas bort?

Så harley03 postat den första videon från vår YouTube-kanal, vilket är vad detta ämne handlar om. Jag lägga upp länkar till de två kommande filmer samt att publicera stryks?

Gör mig antar jag inte välkommen här.

Förresten, vi har inga problem med att publicera länkar till detta forum i vårt forum, och ja det finns redan länkar från vårt forum till detta forum, så jag förstår inte varför andra tycker att de måste vara restriktiv.
StillDragon Europe | FINALLY | ENDLICH | НАКОНЕЦ | ONLINE - Your StillDragon Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area
harley03
Brygguru

Re: varför mina inlägg kommer att tas bort?

Inlägg av harley03 »

SDeurope skrev:OK, är det konstigt. Kan någon förklara gärna varför mina inlägg kommer att tas bort?

Så harley03 postat den första videon från vår YouTube-kanal, vilket är vad detta ämne handlar om. Jag lägga upp länkar till de två kommande filmer samt att publicera stryks?

Gör mig antar jag inte välkommen här.

Förresten, vi har inga problem med att publicera länkar till detta forum i vårt forum, och ja det finns redan länkar från vårt forum till detta forum, så jag förstår inte varför andra tycker att de måste vara restriktiv.
Hi Sd Europa.

Hope that everyting is okey with you, i relly dont nowe if some links from you have been taking away ore note, but this that you wright before is yours First that you wright on this forum...

NR 1 is what it stand in yours log on the side... Inlägg NR 1.... first wright here...

So take it easy, and you are more than welcome here from my and many others side.

We have hade some problem with spam and some peopel that only wright spam... so maybe some one take away that you wirgt before and think that it was some typ of spam... i dont now.

But nowe you are up and running with a registrated name so Wright On.

Good to se you here and a hope that more friendly peopel from SD is finding there way to this friendly forum up here in the could north.

This is the Home of Vodka.... becouse its so dam could in the winter here so we need vodka to get warm inside... :wink:

Cheers
Falbygdens Bränneri AB med tillstånd att tillverka sprit lagligt, lagra sprit och att handla med dessa varor och att innehava destillationsutrustningar för ovanstående ändamål.... Vi finns även på facebook under vårat namn, Cheers
Användarvisningsbild
SDeurope
Färsk jäst
Kontakt:

Inlägg av SDeurope »

harley03 skrev:Hope that everyting is okey with you, i relly dont nowe if some links from you have been taking away ore note, but this that you wright before is yours First that you wright on this forum... NR 1 is what it stand in yours log on the side... Inlägg NR 1.... first wright here... So take it easy, and you are more than welcome here from my and many others side. We have hade some problem with spam and some peopel that only wright spam... so maybe some one take away that you wirgt before and think that it was some typ of spam... i dont now. But nowe you are up and running with a registrated name so Wright On. Good to se you here and a hope that more friendly peopel from SD is finding there way to this friendly forum up here in the could north. This is the Home of Vodka.... becouse its so dam could in the winter here so we need vodka to get warm inside... :wink:
Thanks, harley. So it is OK for me to post in English here? That online translation from English to Swedish does not really work, I know now how you must feel over at the StillDragon Community forum when you write in English.

Yes, I have registered here today. I then posted an introduction to Småprat, but somebody deleted it. Then I posted the links to Lloyd's two new videos to this thread, and that posting got deleted as well. It would have been better, if that moderator would have contacted me by PM, so that I could have explained the situation. I have no intention to make unsolicited advertising, I just wanted to say Hello.

There is a lot of information here, so I will stick more to reading than writing for now. ;)
StillDragon Europe | FINALLY | ENDLICH | НАКОНЕЦ | ONLINE - Your StillDragon Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area
harley03
Brygguru

Inlägg av harley03 »

Hi,
Yes, it,s okey to wright in English here a think that almoust everyone here on this forum can better English than me :wink:

You are more than welcome here and a hope that more peopel from English speaking country is coming here and have a nice time and sharing some time with oss the Orginal vodka dringking Vikings :wink:

Cheers
Falbygdens Bränneri AB med tillstånd att tillverka sprit lagligt, lagra sprit och att handla med dessa varor och att innehava destillationsutrustningar för ovanstående ändamål.... Vi finns även på facebook under vårat namn, Cheers
latmasken
Brygguru

Inlägg av latmasken »

SDeurope skrev:OK, är det konstigt. Kan någon förklara gärna varför mina inlägg kommer att tas bort?
I'm not sure, but you should read the rules (perhaps using google translate).:

http://www.bryggforum.nu/viewtopic.php?p=69978
Användarvisningsbild
SDeurope
Färsk jäst
Kontakt:

Inlägg av SDeurope »

latmasken skrev:
I'm not sure, but you should read the rules (perhaps using google translate).: http://www.bryggforum.nu/viewtopic.php?p=69978
I have read the rules, my initial posting was not meant to be advertising (our company is not operational yet, there were no mentions of any products and no links to our own website, which is not even online yet), but maybe it has been misinterpreted due to the translation to Swedish I used.

Never mind, I rephrased my introduction, and harley03 can post follow-ups on the Crystal Dragon videos here if he likes.

I registered to say Hello and to start reading up on what's going on up there in the North. ;)
Användarvisningsbild
aqua vitae
Admin
Utrustning: Jäsrör
Kontakt:

Inlägg av aqua vitae »

Google translated the rules for you:
Google translated rules skrev:4 § Advertisements and spam are prohibited. All sales are prohibited on the forum.
User registration only to link to products or services to be construed as advertising and post removal. Repeated offenses will result in termination.
You registering under the name SDeurope and stating in your first posts that you will sell SD parts in Europe is clearly registration only to advertise, thus prohibited.
Användarvisningsbild
SDeurope
Färsk jäst
Kontakt:

Inlägg av SDeurope »

aqua vitae skrev:Google translated the rules for you:
Google translated rules skrev:4 § Advertisements and spam are prohibited. All sales are prohibited on the forum.
User registration only to link to products or services to be construed as advertising and post removal. Repeated offenses will result in termination.
You registering under the name SDeurope and stating in your first posts that you will sell SD parts in Europe is clearly registration only to advertise, thus prohibited.
Hi aqua vitae,

I have no intention to sell anything on this forum, I did not mention any products, nor did I post any link to any site selling anything, and I did not just register to only post links (in fact in my second attempt there was not any link at all). I only mentioned in my introduction that our start-up company will be responsible for the StillDragon distribution in Europe, that's all (I can't really see how such a statement falls under that forum rule). I chose SDeurope as username, because I use the same one over at the StillDragon Community forum. But maybe I got it all wrong again in my try to post in Swedish when I don't know any Swedish at all.

This board has been recommended to me by fellow member harley03, and I am prior here to read and learn. I can assure you that I have absolutely no unsolicited advertising in mind. Writing a short introduction just felt the right thing to do.

Greetings,

Michael
Användarvisningsbild
aqua vitae
Admin
Kontakt:

Inlägg av aqua vitae »

We have guidelines for moderators to notice the users when posts are deleted, with exceptions for obvious advertising, such as yours.
Come on, we might be Swedish but not stupid.
You register with a name identical with the brand you sell, your photo is the brands logo, you have only discussed your brands products in your first 6 posts, and you are not advertising?
The spambots have at least the decency to register with an anonymous nickname.
Stop it or get banned, that is our current rules.
Användarvisningsbild
SDeurope
Färsk jäst
Kontakt:

Inlägg av SDeurope »

aqua vitae skrev:We have guidelines for moderators to notice the users when posts are deleted, with exceptions for obvious advertising, such as yours.
You register with a name identical with the brand you sell, your photo is the brands logo, you have only discussed your brands products in your first 6 posts, and you are not advertising?
Hi aqua vitae,

I am really sorry for the misunderstanding, I can only assure you, that I do not have any intention to advertise here, the reason for my introduction must have gotten off on the wrong foot completely. I saw no reason to register under a different nickname, when I use that one across all boards I participate in (and why should I register anonymously, if everyone only knows me under this username?). Honestly, someone with the intention to place advertisements would more likely do as you described, or pretend to be a satisfied customer and place product links from time to time, which clearly is not the case here.

As said, I am not going to post anything "suspicious", I am here to participate, starting with a lot of reading.

Greetings,

Michael
MRTIGMASTER
Bryggmästare
Kontakt:

Inlägg av MRTIGMASTER »

aqua vitae skrev:We have guidelines for moderators to notice the users when posts are deleted, with exceptions for obvious advertising, such as yours.

:D :wave:
latmasken
Brygguru

Inlägg av latmasken »

Advertising is advertising even if it starts with "This is not advertising".
Användarvisningsbild
aqua vitae
Admin
Kontakt:

Inlägg av aqua vitae »

Reglerna uppdaterade, detta stycket gäller annonsering och spam:
Admino skrev:4 § All försäljning av alkohol och destilleringsapparater hela eller i delar strängeligen förbjudet och leder till avstängning.
Forumsledningen förbehåller sig rätten att ta bort spam.
Annonsering och överdriven reklam i användarnamn, avatar, signatur och på forumet räknas som spam och tas bort. Registrering av användare enbart för att länka till produkter eller tjänster tolkas som spam och inläggen tas bort. Upprepade förseelser leder till avstängning.

Rapportera gärna här med en länk till tråden om ni finner spam som moderatorerna missat.
Detta betyder alltså att man får tipsa om produkter eller ställen där de säljs, men om det börjar likna spam är det förbjudet. Detta är en avvägningsfråga och forumets moderatorer tar på sig att avgöra detta från fall till fall.
Skriv svar

Återgå till "Om forumet"