Observera

Du läser en tråd som är taggad med Labmaster. Detta är en föråldrad och felkonstruerad apparat som inte ger ren sprit. Om du planerar ett nybygge se till att inte bygga en labmaster. Läs mer i dessa trådar Destillationsteori och teknik och Kolonnbrännartyper

Staggered nutrient editions

Utrustning och teknik.
Swebrew

Staggered nutrient editions

Inlägg av Swebrew »

Hi! Question, when i´m reading up on staggered fermaid-k nutrients editions for my wine I end up a bit confused, when reading Scottlab´s report they say for a normal strength must you need some 25g/hL in two editions, that end´s up to about 0.25gram per liter per edition, but when i look at say More Wine or other sites they say almost the double amount, whats the right one, if you say you want to hit 250mg N/L. Can it be that Scottslab calculate with it being grape must and other take in to account that it could be pure fruit and pure sugar with low amounts of YAN??
Svante
Färsk jäst
Kontakt:

Re: Staggered nutrient editions

Inlägg av Svante »

Swebrew skrev:Hi! Question, when i´m reading up on staggered fermaid-k nutrients editions for my wine I end up a bit confused, when reading Scottlab´s report they say for a normal strength must you need some 25g/hL in two editions, that end´s up to about 0.25gram per liter per edition, but when i look at say More Wine or other sites they say almost the double amount, whats the right one, if you say you want to hit 250mg N/L. Can it be that Scottslab calculate with it being grape must and other take in to account that it could be pure fruit and pure sugar with low amounts of YAN??
Hi Swebrew,

Lallemand recommends 5 gram per 20 liter, that is 0.25 gram per liter. If you do "staggered" additions of this, you add half the amount right after adding the yeast, and the other half anytime between 1/3 and 1/2 way through the fermentation.
http://www.lallemandyeast.com/products/ ... t-nutrient

Cheers,
-- Svante
Bilagor
fermaid_k_0.pdf
(128.32 KiB) Nerladdad 8 gånger
Skriv svar

Återgå till "Utrustning och teknik för vinbryggning"