Observera

Du är inte inloggad och är påväg att skapa ett gästinlägg. Gästinlägg måste godkännas av forumledningen innan de visas på forumet. Detta kan dröja upp till en dag. Klicka här för att Logga in eller Bli medlem

Observera

Du läser en tråd som är taggad med Labmaster. Detta är en föråldrad och felkonstruerad apparat som inte ger ren sprit. Om du planerar ett nybygge se till att inte bygga en labmaster. Läs mer i dessa trådar Destillationsteori och teknik och Kolonnbrännartyper

StillDragon

Allmänna diskussioner kring hembränning.
Användarvisningsbild
SDeurope
Färsk jäst
Utrustning: All StillDragon
Kontakt:

StillDragon

Inlägg av SDeurope »

Hello everyone,

It's been some time that I passed by here. At that time this thread didn't exist, and there was a discussion with some moderators if / how links to our site could fit in with bryggforum's rules. If it's now OK with the forum staff I'd like to contribute the following links to this listing:

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon Distributor for Europe and the surrounding area
It took us quite a long time, but our new website is now finally online. We already have quite some happy customers up in the north, and it surely will please our prospects that we were able to bring down shipping costs significantly, eliminate the minimum order amount, and enable PayPal for all of our serviced countries without surcharge just recently.

StillDragon Community Forum
Your place to be for all about StillDragon products and distilling in general, our friendly global community with its own area for professional distillers & distilleries.

The StillDragon Operation Manuals
Definitely a good read, not only for Dragon owners.

Greetings,
Michael
StillDragon Europe | FINALLY | ENDLICH | НАКОНЕЦ | ONLINE - Your StillDragon Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area
harley03
Brygguru

Re: Introduction

Inlägg av harley03 »

SDeurope skrev:Hello everyone,

It's been some time that I passed by here. At that time this thread didn't exist, and there was a discussion with some moderators if / how links to our site could fit in with bryggforum's rules. If it's now OK with the forum staff I'd like to contribute the following links to this listing:

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon Distributor for Europe and the surrounding area
It took us quite a long time, but our new website is now finally online. We already have quite some happy customers up in the north, and it surely will please our prospects that we were able to bring down shipping costs significantly, eliminate the minimum order amount, and enable PayPal for all of our serviced countries without surcharge just recently.

StillDragon Community Forum
Your place to be for all about StillDragon products and distilling in general, our friendly global community with its own area for professional distillers & distilleries.

The StillDragon Operation Manuals
Definitely a good read, not only for Dragon owners.

Greetings,
Michael

Problemet med att handla kina tillverkade prylar är att kvaliten kan variera mycket, prova med en vanlig magnet på det ”så kallade” rostfria….

Storlekarna på deras skarv hylsor /ferrules är anpassade efter Amerikanska rör och passar INTE inuti Svenska kopparrör, tyvärr….

Ägaren av detta företag som är baserat i Kina har bara ett intresse: Att tjäna så mycket pengar som möjligt på Andras idéer och hålla nere kvaliten till max för att få så stor advance som möjligt…

Ja detta vet jag mycket väl eftersom det är Jag Själv som ligger bakom destillations kolonnerna av färdiga glasmoduler och ändringen av dom små bubbel capsen så dom fungerar som dom skall, tyvärr så fattade inte ägaren av detta företag att man Måste ha möjlighet att både dränera som tvätta rent varje destillations platta efter avslutad destillation…..

Jag kan skriva mycket mer om detta kinesiska företag… men VARFÖR betala Dyrt när ni själva kan handla Direkt från dom Kinesiska tillverkarna till en Bråkdel av kostnaden som detta företag Försöker få ut av er…..

http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=sanitary+ferrule+fittings
http://www.aliexpress.com/premium/sanitary-ferrule.html

http://www.made-in-china.com/multi-sear ... /F1/1.html

Cheers från Fkp
Falbygdens Bränneri AB med tillstånd att tillverka sprit lagligt, lagra sprit och att handla med dessa varor och att innehava destillationsutrustningar för ovanstående ändamål.... Vi finns även på facebook under vårat namn, Cheers
Användarvisningsbild
SDeurope
Färsk jäst
Utrustning: All StillDragon
Kontakt:

Re: Bra länkar

Inlägg av SDeurope »

Dear Patrick,

I know this is still about your falling out with Lloyd, who in fact does not own StillDragon or any part of the SD distribution network. I hope you know that we (SD Europe) would have handled your case completely differently if it would have been in our hands at that time, with customer satisfaction in mind. Lloyd has made a lot of enemies over time and it saddens us when our operation is seen like that.

For most people it is unreasonable to let ship single parts or small batch deliveries directly from China, as it comes with the usual problems when importing yourself. It can not always be reduced to the price only, it's the same with the idea of buying in the USA, as everybody here in Europe knows that pretty much everything is only half the price over there.

We have still hopes to be able to win you back, Patrick, and I'll keep you updated about future development. As said before, we really like your work, and if we should ever come up to the north, we'd like to visit you.

Greetings,
Michael
StillDragon Europe | FINALLY | ENDLICH | НАКОНЕЦ | ONLINE - Your StillDragon Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area
harley03
Brygguru

Re: Bra länkar

Inlägg av harley03 »

SDeurope skrev:Dear Patrick,

I know this is still about your falling out with Lloyd, who in fact does not own StillDragon or any part of the SD distribution network. I hope you know that we (SD Europe) would have handled your case completely differently if it would have been in our hands at that time, with customer satisfaction in mind. Lloyd has made a lot of enemies over time and it saddens us when our operation is seen like that.

For most people it is unreasonable to let ship single parts or small batch deliveries directly from China, as it comes with the usual problems when importing yourself. It can not always be reduced to the price only, it's the same with the idea of buying in the USA, as everybody here in Europe knows that pretty much everything is only half the price over there.

We have still hopes to be able to win you back, Patrick, and I'll keep you updated about future development. As said before, we really like your work, and if we should ever come up to the north, we'd like to visit you.

Greetings,

Michael

Hi Michael, nice to talk to you.

Intressant att kika runt lite på din sida, som du påstår Inte ägs av ägaren till Stilldragon ..

Alltså så är Du själv 100% Ansvarig för dom produkter som Du säljer vilket kan bli extremt dyrt om något skulle hända.....

Inom hela EU så har ALLA Försäljare och Användare ett stort och Långt gående Säkerhetskrav och Ansvar på alla elektriska komponenter och det går under ATEX direktivet . Atex Directive 94/9/EC/ http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/sectors/ ... 4-9_en.pdf

Jag ser att ni bara har 2” anslutningar till el patronerna… så vitt jag vet så finns det Inga el patroner som är ATEX godkända som man kan ansluta via en 2” ferrule…

Hur har ni det med klassningen av agitatorns motor.. är den ATEX klassad…

Håller ni er under 0,5 bar i er bain marie så klassas det som öppet kärl.. men det vill också till att man antingen har det 100% öppet eller Godkända 0,5 bars säkerhetsventiler/sprängbläck både i bain marie delen som till kokkärlet… eller har ni andra regler och förordningar där du bor och säljer ifrån…

Gör om och gör RÄTT….

http://www.av.se/teman/marknadskontroll ... Tryckkarl/

http://www.av.se/teman/marknadskontroll ... gler/atex/

http://www.av.se/dokument/Teman/marknad ... rektiv.pdf

Cheers från Fkp
Falbygdens Bränneri AB med tillstånd att tillverka sprit lagligt, lagra sprit och att handla med dessa varor och att innehava destillationsutrustningar för ovanstående ändamål.... Vi finns även på facebook under vårat namn, Cheers
Skriv svar

Återgå till "Utrustning och teknik"